Call for Conference Papers
I-ESA’24 conference welcomes submissions of scientific papers directly connected with the Conference Topics but also papers demonstrating industrial case studies in the context of digital and green transition.
Authors are invited to submit full papers (from 8 to 10 pages length, single-blind) via the electronic I-ESA24 Conference Management System confmaster. Papers must be written in English and must follow the formatting requirements detailed on I-ESA24 templates.
At least three members of the International Programme Committee will review each submission and the Programme Committee Chairs will make final decisions.
- Full paper submission deadline: February 2nd, 2024
- Author notification due: February 23rd, 2024
- Camera-ready copies due: March 8th, 2024
- Conference: April 10th-12th, 2024
Call for Workshop Proposals
I-ESA’24 conference invites proposals for workshops organized in conjunction with the main conference. The workshops focus on State-of-the-Art research methodologies, recent tools and applied industrial solutions around Data, AI and Robotics, either at an enterprise or a project level.
The particular goal is to perform an active exchange between the speakers and the audience to encourage further research and to publish the discussion outcomes in the proceedings. Workshops should also provide opportunities to promote the results of past or present International, European and National research projects in order to facilitate the exploitation and commercialization of these results. Each workshop is encouraged to identify market gaps and a unique selling proposition for each presented technology.
The workshops will focus on recent developments of interoperability research and applications, with suggested topics in the area of:
- Artificial Intelligence for Enterprise Interoperability
- Smart Manufacturing and Quality Control
- Data management solutions for Enterprise Interoperability
- Enterprise Interoperability through connected Digital Twins
- Robotic technologies for Enterprise Interoperability
- Green Deal and Sustainable growth in Manufacturing
- Standardization for Enterprise Interoperability
- Explainable, trustworthy and transparent AI with human-in-the-loop (HIL) approaches
Other proposals of topics are welcome if connected with the topics of the main conference.
The template to submit your workshop proposal can be downloaded here.
Important dates (workshops):
- Workshop proposals: November 15th, 2023 ➞ extension to November 25th, 2023
- Workshop acceptance notification: November 29th, 2023 ➞ extension to December 15th, 2023
- First workshop draft papers: January 10th, 2024
- Workshop content information (at I-ESA website): January 20th, 2024
- Final workshop draft papers: March 15th, 2024
- Workshops: April 10th-11th, 2024
- Final workshop papers: May 2nd, 2024
Please send your workshop proposal by e-mail to the Workshops Chair here: firstname.lastname@example.org