The workshop has concluded successfully! Links to the presentation slides are available below.
The Workshop will take place during the first day of the 2017 ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR 2017). All presentations will be oral with a duration of 15′, plus 5′ for questions.
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Venue: The Workshop will be hosted in the University Politehnica of Bucharest (UPB), and specifically in UPB’s Library/Conference Center (“Biblioteca Centrală UPB”).
Date: June 6, Tuesday, 2017
9:10-9:20 Welcome and opening remarks
9:20-10:00 Keynote Talk (Chair: Markos Zampoglou)
Neil O’Hare, “Discovering and Understanding Self-harm Images in Social Media” (slides)
10:00-10:30 Coffee break
10:30-11:30 Oral Session 1: Multimedia forensics and verification (Chair: Theodora Tsikrika)
– Mauro Barni and Benedetta Tondi. Threat Models and Games for Adversarial Multimedia Forensics (slides)
– Quoc-Tin Phan, Giulia Boato and Francesco De Natale. Image Clustering by Source Camera via Sparse Representation (slides)
– Olga Papadopoulou, Markos Zampoglou, Symeon Papadopoulos and Yiannis Kompatsiaris. Web Video Verification using Contextual Cues (slides)
11:30-12:10 Oral Session II: Illegal activities recognition in the web and social media (Chair: Markos Zampoglou)
– Thamme Gowda, Kyle Hundman and Chris A. Mattmann. An Approach for Automatic and Large Scale Image Forensics and Search for the Deep Web (slides)
– Ilias Gialampoukidis, George Kalpakis, Theodora Tsikrika, Symeon Papadopoulos, Stefanos Vrochidis and Yiannis Kompatsiaris. Detection of Terrorism-Related Twitter Communities using Centrality Scores (slides)
12:10-12:30 Closing remarks