Submissions should be prepared according to the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science format. The reviewing process will be double blind and each paper will be reviewed by recognized experts in the field.
Two types of submissions are expected:
- Full papers (at least 10 pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices)
- Short papers (6 pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices)
Moreover, all submitted papers must:
- Be original and not submitted to or accepted by any other conference or journal
- Be written in English
- Be submitted in PDF format
- Contain author names, affiliations, and email addresses
- Be formatted according to the Springer’s LNCS format Proceedings template (http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html)
- Include three to five keywords characterizing the paper at the end of the abstract
Papers should be submitted through the ISEM2016 EasyChair website.
Accepted papers could be published as extended versions in the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) by Springer.