The prices listed below include the participation to the ESSIR 2015 lectures and group activities, the FDIA symposium, coffees, lunches, banquet, social activities and events, and FDIA proceedings.
|Early Registration (until August 5, 2015)||€450.00||€500.00|
|Late/On-site Registration (from August 6, 2015)||€550.00||€600.00|
The registration is open here!
If you pay the registration fees via bank transfer, please make sure that you make a deposit within 1 week after your registration.
If you submit a application for a student scholarship and it is successful, your registration fee will be refunded to you at the summer school.
Additional tickets for the banquet and the social activities and events will also be available for guests of already registered participants. In particular, the prices for the additional tickets are as follows:
- Opening reception (Monday): 30 euros
- City walking tour (Tuesday): 15 euros
- Social dinner at Aigli (Wednesday): 40 euros
- Social dinner at Rio (Thursday): 25 euros
- Combined (all days): 110 euros
The tickets can be purchased upon registration. However, to help us plan better, please let us know in advance if you need any.
Terms of Cancellation
Requests for registration cancellation must be made in writing and mailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for refunds will be processed after ESSIR 2015. Refunds will be made in accordance with the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before July 31, 2015, will receive a full refund minus a 60 euro processing fee.
- Cancellations received from August 1, 2015 through August 20, 2015 will receive a 50% refund minus a 60 euro processing fee.
- No refunds will be made for requests received on or after August 21, 2015.
- ‘No shows’ (due to all causes including natural disasters) are non-refundable and are liable for the full registration fee.
If you have a paper accepted at the FDIA symposium, then it is necessary to register for the conference by July 28, 2105 to ensure that the paper is included in the proceedings.
Visa Support Letter
If you need a travel visa to Greece, we can issue a visa support letter once you register and pay the conference fee.
Send an e-mail request to email@example.com with the following data:
- Family name (as it appears on your passport)
- First name(s) (as it appears on your passport)
- Date and Place of birth
- Full official residency address (no company address)
- Passport number, date of issue and expiration date
- Include an email address where we can send the letter
Please allow up to 10 days to receive the letter.
More information about visas can be found at: http://www.mfa.gr/en/visas/visas-for-foreigners-traveling-to-greece/. Please note that Greece belongs to Schengen Area and follows its common visa policy; more information about the Schengen Visa can be found at: http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/.