PROPheT Ontology Populator
- Three modes of instance extraction-related functionalities (instance-based populating, class-based populating and instance enrichment).
- User-driven mapping of data properties.
- Importing a domain ontology (over HTTP and locally).
- Exporting the populated ontology in the most popular formats (.owl, .rdf, .ttl, .nt and .n3.).
- Flexibility to seamlessly work with any domain ontology (written in OWL) and any RDF Linked Data set available via a SPARQL endpoint.
- Elimination of redundancy in the instance set by handling duplicates.
- User-friendly GUI with enriched display of content and information, as well as useful function utilities for the user.
- Mitzias, P., Riga, M., Kontopoulos, E., Stavropoulos, T. G., Andreadis, S., Meditskos, G., & Kompatsiaris, I. (2016, September). User-Driven Ontology Population from Linked Data Sources. In: 7th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and the Semantic Web (KESW 2016). pp. 31–41. Springer International Publishing, Prague, Czech Republic [paper].
- Kontopoulos, E., Mitzias, P., Riga, M., Kompatsiaris, I. (2017). A Domain-Agnostic Tool for Scalable Ontology Population and Enrichment from Diverse Linked Data Sources. In: Kalinichenko, L.A., Manolopoulos, Y., Skvortsov, N.A., and Sukhomlin, V.A. (eds.) Data Analytics and Management in Data Intensive Domains: Collection of Scientific Papers of the XIX International Conference DAMDID / RCDL’2017. pp. 234–240. Moscow: FRC CSC RAS, Moscow, Russia [paper, slides].
AcknowledgementsThis work was supported by the following EU Projects: