Mklab co-organizes a Special Issue on Future Trends of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data in Electronics MDPI Journal
Mklab participates at the editorial committee of the Special Issue and is represented by Dr. Ioannis Kompatsiaris, Dr. Sotiris Diplaris and Dr. Stefanos Vrochidis.
This Special Issue aims to investigate the future trends of AI and big data, as well as their influence on various domains. Extended reality, art and culture, multimodal analysis, and multimedia retrieval are just a few of the areas that will be explored. We welcome original research papers and review articles that delve into topics such as edge computing, personalized medicine, ethics and the responsible use of AI, and natural language understanding, among others. We encourage researchers, scholars, and practitioners to submit their contributions and share their insights to enhance our understanding of the impact of AI and big data on society.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Emerging trends in AI and big data research;
- Applications of AI and big data in Industry 4.0;
- The ethics of AI and big data;
- Human–AI interaction and collaboration;
- Explainable AI and interpretability;
- Natural language processing and generation;
- Machine learning algorithms and techniques;
- Computer vision and image analysis;
- Big data analytics and visualization;
- Cloud computing and distributed systems for big data;
- Edge computing and AI at the edge;
- Social media analysis and sentiment analysis;
- Recommender systems and personalized recommendations;
- Deep learning and neural networks;
- Generative models and adversarial learning;
- AI and big data in education and e-learning;
- AR/VR and extended reality;
- AI and art/culture;
- AI and big data in environmental sustainability and climate change research;
- Impact of AI and big data on urban planning and smart cities;
- AI and big data for enhancing cybersecurity and data privacy.
We invite all interested parties to submit a paper via the following link: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/electronics/special_issues/9XSO54RNOA , where you can also find information about the Special Issue Editors and the call.