Special Track - MultiModal Interfaces for Natural Human Computer Interaction: Theory and Applications
A special track on MultiModal Interfaces for Natural Human Computer Interaction: Theory and Applications is organized in conjuction with the 30th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems - IEEE CBMS 2017, which will take place in Thessaloniki, Greece from Thursday 22nd to Saturday 24th of June 2017.
- Paper submission due (general and special tracks) January 30, 2017
- Notification of acceptance for papers March 20, 2017
- Final camera-ready paper due April 13, 2017
- Early registration deadline April 23, 2017
- IEEE CBMS 2017 conference days June 22-24, 2017